Just some of celebs talking about teen’s “disorders”. (So much more celebs talk about this but I’ve found just these photos.)
you know something is up when jaden smith is making sense
He watched Her smile as She described Her favorite memories; gently brushing aside the hair that had fallen on Her face, She described Her childhood, dreams and hopes for the future. Leaving no detail out.
Slowly He began to realize that here at last were the missing pages that His book needed; here at last was the quiet whisper of that promised love that He had been seeking so long for. He finally understood how Adam must have felt the moment He had awaken to find Eve waiting there. To have another soul whose hands would fit with His, whose smile would radiate His soul and whose heart would beat along with His.
Here at last He found His companion, to journey life, happiness, pain and love with. Her voice was what had finally awaken Him from His slumber and He knew that He had finally found home."
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back."
"My words are the only way that I can hold you from a distance, so I’ll write until you feel my heartbeat within the pages of this book, hoping that you’ll fall in love with the rhythm of each beat. Perhaps one day soon, I’ll be able to hold you in my arms, and words will not be needed in the company we share."
"And he left. I watched him walk out – he didn’t say good-bye, he didn’t even look back. It scared me, how easy it was for him to do that."